Re: 14X17 NEG SLEEVES
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: 14X17 NEG SLEEVES
- From: Mark Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:10:52 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAPFSTaOZeqZDoNhR7V+pE/oBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAPFSTaOZeqZDoNhR7V+pE/oBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check light impressions crystal clear bags.
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
From my iPhone
On Mar 18, 2008, at 9:42 AM, BOB KISS <email@example.com> wrote:
I am using 14X17 inch X-ray dupe film to make direct copy negs for
PT/PD printing. Do any of you know where I might find some archival
negative sleeves in this size?
Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi