U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: HC110 - Lith

Re: HC110 - Lith

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: HC110 - Lith
  • From: Zev Schmitz <zeesme@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:03:30 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer;bh=RCHsS1DQJPgdgoy9Nj5cetbeTYrC51F1jEBZhsDVgN4=;b=j/u5xcl0Y4+gEZl6n4MddCk0siXd6j7uDEvTXUCLpcOptoLWYQ3xY3VW/DqSo5TUQCFVDSPQ7U64sOxfN0VCgZ9O6ztKUnG8t/wv9AJ8Q6jkimolFpB5Jb3pdunmLUYp99NDFyswqfe9C6PUZlmCi02Fc3LQPaQEjM1t1kzKCFc=

What temperature are you using dilutions E & F at? Also what method of B&W positives are you using? Kodak Reversal? Great to hear back, thanks so much all! (and yes, digital negs have sounded really amazing in recent days, I too am trying to fight the urge, especially with a large stock of APHS)