U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: LC-1 developer question

RE: LC-1 developer question

Indeed in this particular case, my concern/question was not whether David
de-oxygenzting the water but whether he dissolved all the sulfite first,
which would make his dissolving of Metol difficult.

David?

Dave