U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Christina Anderson Show In Bellevue WA

Christina Anderson Show In Bellevue WA

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Christina Anderson Show In Bellevue WA
  • From: Daniel Williams <dtwilliams3@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:53:50 -0700

Christina,

I have a note on my calendar that you have work in a show in Bellevue that begins today. When I made that note I must have thought that I would remember where in Bellevue it is to be but, alas, I do not. Would you please fill in the blank? I leave about an hour from there and would love to see the show.

Dan Williams