U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | resinotype

resinotype

This is probably a question for Alberto Novo...is there a difference between resinopigmentype and resinotype? One of my students gave a talk on the resinopigmentype (complete with Novo's images) and I didn't have an answer for that.

Another student gave a talk on carbon and quoted Sandy King. Once again, I feel like I rub shoulders with royalty on this list when I know of these photographers in their Powerpoints. Sometimes I feel like I have a direct phone line to the president.

You all are getting great press without even knowing it!
Chris