U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photogravure was: Re: SPE and alt update

Re: Photogravure was: Re: SPE and alt update

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Photogravure was: Re: SPE and alt update
  • From: Ender100@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:55:24 -0400 (EDT)

Sandy,

Don't hold back! hehehehe I agree!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
Mark I. Nelson Photography

In a message dated 4/3/08 1:54:09 PM, sanking@clemson.edu writes:

Yes, is it not a fact about big. I am so tired at this fad with huge prints I want to vomit. I hope the people making those huge prints never sell a one of them and have to build new storage rooms to hold them until their descendants destroy the atrocities.

Now, a nice 5X7 contact print, there is something to hold close to your eyes and treasure.

Sandy