U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alt process at the university level

Re: alt process at the university level

In my research for contacts for the f295 Symposium e-mailing list I was pleased to find many alt process instructors as professors or ass. professors at schools across the US (easily over 1,500). There are LOTS of people out there teaching alt-processes at a university level, but if you're looking for an extensive alt-program I think that's a different question and one I'm not in a position to reply to.

Don't forget Alida Fish whose also at UArts. I know The Academy of Art in SF also has an extensive alt-program. School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston has Laura Blacklow and Jesseca Ferguson....

Tom

Check out the latest symposium information:
www.f295.org/symposium2008
Tom Persinger
f295 LLC
www.f295.org