To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 2:22 AM
Subject: Re: alt process at the university level

Hello everyone,
and greetings from chilly Finland! I've been waiting for the European alt teachers to chime in here... surely there must be alt teaching in Europe too?

I myself teach at a small, provincial art school (part of a university of applied sciences), and we have a small study of alt processes going on. Two of us (teachers) also teach a class of alternative processes in photography and printmaking. But it's nothing like extensive; just a few basic techniques.

We too would like to hear about alt teaching programs & facilities around the world, and especially in Europe. Also, can anyone advise where one could view historical and alt prints live (best collections, museums in Europe, US...)

best regards
Jalo