From: Gregg Kemp [mailto:gregg@roanokesound.com]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 10:30 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: fogged digital negative?

I have been storing my digital negatives in a print box, either right
after printing it, or right after making a print with it.  So I really
haven't been letting them air dry much at all - at least not in any
intentional way.  I've now reprinted the ones I would like to print
with again and have placed them on a shelf in a closet to dry - with
the ink side up.  I won't be able to do any printing for the next two
weeks, so I'll just let them dry out a few days, then put them in
sleeves until I have time to print again in a couple of weeks.  To be
safe, I think I'll let them air dry a bit after printing also, before
returning them to their sleeves.

Thanks again for all the good information.  I hadn't given much
thought to the negatives, so this has all helped a lot.

Gregg

Gregg Kemp
gregg@roanokesound.com
http://www.greggkemp.com