To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 3:44 PM
Subject: Copper in bromoil bleach

Hi,
I was going to bleach some prints for bromoil but found out I'd run out of copper sulphate, but had plenty of copper chloride from doing mordancage. Can I substitute chloride for sulphate in bromoil bleach?
- Jalo

VEDOS - Alternative Processes in Photography and Printmaking
http://vedos.samk.fi
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
School of Fine Art Kankaanpää
Paasikivenkatu 24, 38700 Kankaanpää, Finland
Tel: +358 2 620 6154
Email: vedos@samk.fi