U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Attaching film in holders

Re: Attaching film in holders

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Attaching film in holders
  • From: Jack Brubaker <jack@jackbrubaker.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:39:56 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth;bh=pzxVbFz/faeJpaeSfrZrlg0MhMm4l0pZZ7S3045OPCU=;b=c+2qOMxm4+dQvnxhK4PgnXm+ouYis4ZVHUM0bGzDfmZQ6p3/zR0SHk3jTd35Vv0NCO0v+L90Pa9PQqJm03+UAIQbhAV9cH6+Ons2z4oaXa9f/debikr8xfrRRqbQvmIctgBFU5er8G077/K1g//5McvlJpGoFF19bx6xKsqwnn0=
  • Sender: jwbrubaker@gmail.com

You could also use double stick tape. Leave a corner unstuck by
putting a scrap of paper folded over the corner to provide a handle
for removal. The tack of the tape can be reduced by sticking it first
to a piece of paper and pulling it off.

Jack