U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Art Institute of Boston MFA program

Art Institute of Boston MFA program

Is anyone on the list a student or alumni of the AIB MFA program? I would love hearing from you and your feelings about the school.
I'm considering applying to Art Institute of Boston for their low- residency program . Of course, this is not merely to have a MFA behind my name (although it sounds really nice) but the option to teach (more than just workshops).
I've decided that its time to follow my passion.

thanks everyone,
david

david drake photography
www.daviddrakephotography.com