U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: vandyke solution- green flakes precipitated

Re: vandyke solution- green flakes precipitated

Scott,
I guess I've made around 8 small bottles of VDB solution since I've started and I've never  seen this before. Are you actually getting green flakes? I also filter when I first make the solution but it's a grey sediment. These are flakes, some of which are bigger than 1/8 inch.

thanks
david