U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Cot 320

Cot 320

Speaking of papers, I just worked with a new batch of Cot 320 and the emulsion seemed to bead up on the surface rather than spreading smoothly on the surface.  Has anyone noticed any difference with recent batches of Cot 320?  I believe Bergger has moved the manufacturing of this paper to a new site.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups