U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cot 320

Re: Cot 320

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Cot 320
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:48:26 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=R9fIWXwKw5geDX3a9fXh/91sSzgKMNTv0Jc9s+9DaAc=;b=GRe3jhhDnRPyCex5OaH2JdmmMx2rCQ03WzJ0PA/qlsH7oTzhusWWpcVj7CoILhtP5HaSnXrxoAApfzi8OcbtiVYAu9odNXV2+Xa10rSf7WUiclAIckbr8uf+dz/1TvCeil09BL9s+NN7a79AVRvCe8wKbn9r3EFHPffFqEUU+ek=

Yes, I recently noticed this, too on the 16x20 sheets I was printing
on. I was also surprised to get some black spots which only appeared
upon development. Switched to a new brush, mixed up new chemicals,
changed trays... same problem.

-Jeremy-