- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: f295 Update
- From: Tom Persinger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:52:39 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Persinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:53:19 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <20080424195319.7D7547BB86@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are only 34 days until the start of the f925 Symposium (May 29 - June 1, 2008) so I thought I'd send an update on available workshops -many are filling/nearing capacity- and some info on the recently solidified exhibition which will accompany the symposium.
Wednesday: May 28, 2008
Toy Camera Modern Tintype Workshop with Jill Enfield SOLD OUT!!
Saturday: May 31, 2008
Calotype Paper Negatives (Dry Process) w/ Alan Greene: 2 spaces left
Chrysotype and Cyanotype ‘Rex’ Workshop w/ Terry King: 3 spaces left
Daguerreotype Workshop (mercury process) with Mike Robinson: 1 space!!!
Gum Bichromate Printing w/ Scott McMahon: 1 space!!!
The Magic of the Photogram and Camera Obscura w/ Ilan Wolff (2 day) 5 spaces left
Planning, Organizing, and Staging a Successful Exhibition w/ Jesseca Ferguson: 7 spaces left
It’s All Positive! The Wet-Plate Collodion Process (2 day) w/ France Scully Osterman: 1 space!!
Sunday: June 1, 2008
An Artistic Approach to Digital Negatives w/ Jill Enfield: 1 space!!!
Daguerreotype Workshop (mercury process) w/ Mike Robinson: 4 spaces left
Developed-Out Salt-Printing w/ Alan Greene: 4 spaces left
The Rex Process: Platinum, Toning and In Camera w/ Terry King: 5 spaces left
Register here (you must be registered for the symposium to register for a workshop):
The f295 Exhibition of Contemporary Alternative Photoraphy
May 31 - July 5, 2008
295, with the support of the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, is pleased to present an exciting exhibition of work by photographers who have participated as speakes in either the 2007/2008 f295 Symposia. The following artists will have work on display: Jo Babcock, Craig Barber, Martha Casanave, Jill Enfield, Jesseca Ferguson, Alan Greene, Robert Hirsch, Terry King, France Scully Osterman, Tom Persinger, Jerry Spagnoli, Keith Taylor, and Ilan Wolff.
Complete Symposium information:
Pittsburgh, PA USA