U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Seeking contemporary Daguerreotype practioners

Seeking contemporary Daguerreotype practioners

Hi,

As I understand, Daguerrian Society is supposed to have a conference in Philadelphia next year.

We are working with local institutions to oragnize shows related to Daguerreotype encompassing the past and present. At Project Basho, we are interested in featuring work of contemporary practitioners. If you know those who practice the process and would be interested in exhibiting work at our gallery, please contact me off-list.

Any lead and suggestions would be appreciated.

Warmly,
Tsuysohi Ito

Project Basho
215-238-0928
1305 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Introducing Destination Trips for Photographers