U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Platinum printing video-Isabel Muñoz

Platinum printing video-Isabel Muñoz

Dear list members ,

I found a video of  the spanish photographer Isabel Muñoz   Platinum printing session, at her website.

I 've seen her  giant Pt/Pd's  43 x55" (!), here in Portugal  at  Galeria Mário Sequeira

At that time  I suppose she did not use digital negatives  but now in the video, she is very explicit about that  matter and makes a reference to DN.

Her web site is only in spanish:

The printing session can be found at the end  of the first video of the "Making of" section.

The prints I've seen were of amazing quality.

I hope that this reference can be interesting for you all.

Manuel Gomes Teixeira