U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 3800

Re: Epson 3800

Marek,

I agree it is a great printer.  If you haven't tried the Advanced Black and White option (ABW), you should — it produces fantastic warm to cool B&W prints.

I always feed transparency film through the top, as I do the paper.  Works fine.  If the paper has a curl to it, such as roll papers, I make sure the curl is in the vertical direction, same as the feed, not the direction of the printhead.

Enjoy your 3800!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives