U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Seeking Information on 2 problems with Gum process

Re: Seeking Information on 2 problems with Gum process

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Seeking Information on 2 problems with Gum process
  • From: Ender100@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

Clair wrote:

"And, I must say, it's been 40 some years since something so
grabbed me by the throat and soul as this world has."

Clair—hopefully it wasn't one of the list members that grabbed your throat.

Anyway, congratulations for coming out of the closet and welcome to the "I dared to post on the alt list club"!  The list could use some discussion—we will all learn from your questions.  Perhaps you will inspire other "lurkers" to come forth with their questions.  It's actually quite painless for the most part.  Usually it is the old timers that yell at eachother—over things like the gum stain test, etc.

You actually did much better than I did.  I lurked for about 12 years before I ventured to post anything—however, I had thought this was a list for alternative lifestyles.  However, 12 years of lurking on the list sort of got me interested in photography.  Isn't life funny? hehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com