U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Maltodextrin as Replacement For Gum

Re: Maltodextrin as Replacement For Gum

Bonjour
A friend of mine Pierre Brochet, master in Héliogravure, made nice gum prints using small pink bowl candy for children, in old french store they sell it from large glass jare. and it seems to be the same in US refering to Jerry Lewis movie The Errand Boy.
We call it "boules de gomme" and Pierre entitled the print "gommes de boules".