U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | curve for polymer film

curve for polymer film

Bonjour
Last year I spent much time working with ImagOn photopolymer. The results where so and so, I finally stopped working on the process.
Difficult to talk densitometer even step tablet with photopolymer users not very interested in photography but art etching etching.
Polymer film is UV exposed under B&W positive film and it seems very difficult to obtain shadows, mid tones and lights with only one plate.
Now working on inkjet printed negative for VDB process, thanks to Dan Burkholder, I think may be inkjet positive printed on pictorico would work assuming I apply the good curve.
Is somebody working on the same process?
jean-claude