- To: Alt Photo <email@example.com>
- Subject: Fresson restoration
- From: eric nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 20:28:51 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;bh=IwxFJMgAELLIJnrm74lAevCei2u+7ohsppizcsbA0lI=;b=AB2KHBMa/GlXq7SyaUD/6KTegMIqlzh94igIMFDROrnF7xsyC5tERCzJJ1tEHQNIUSL9m6C0OvCSuhhnusr0CpguV/JZ7dFnDKv6ODz7wvVATL/HjVy5MXaAGUL3M4cUvTDsxgdpNLJAxqEdi+jotJDCHRO2CpC2+jlr0VUTW1I=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;b=QS4nqnXY+zJQ5IS219v8/FBI1YhOBJrByHtotKwmWxeXVlb/kbgKm+OhTp9lFmknEm39sJLyyDt7KW1ptg24czwEbpv6w1FBdDY8T1QAISiKFo4CYWux1Hf9Rv7UCtQrQfiNLB4kfe2jpqSSHIid0P1wulRsOxoUCFjZBJTg3QU=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
The person I bought my new-to-me drum scanner from has a vintage Sheila Metzner fresson print that he says is damaged by perhaps mold, and is looking for someone to repair or a technique to repair it.
As I thought about it, there could be other possibilities as to what the damage actually is, but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone has any tips or sources in dealing with this type of print.