U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: ironing gum prints and other musings

RE: ironing gum prints and other musings

Walk like a Duck, quack like a Duck, that's me!  Seeing Clay's and Kerik's
amazing prints was enough to hook me.  Clay's tornado workshop was very
good, everything I needed to know to get me printing.  I've still got a
ton to learn but I've been having too much fun printing.  I need to do
some boring step wedges to get a better grasp on control parameters. Don,
thanks for the kind words about my inkjet.  That was one of the prints we
did in gum at Clays.