From: Diana Bloomfield [mailto:dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net]
Sent: 03 May 2008 21:10
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Kodak digital printer, et al...

Hi Judy,

I did read that yesterday.  This is the link to it, but you may have
to sign in to access it:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/technology/02kodak.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
I was amazed by the electrical engineer who invented the first digital
camera (according to him) in the early 1970's, and management had no
interest because there was no need for film.  Understandable since
they made their money from film, but for a company that, at one time,
must have been incredibly forward-thinking-- what happened between
then and now?