U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Humidifying paper

Humidifying paper

Title: Humidifying paper
Hi,

I’m having problems controlling humidity.  I’d like to make a humidity box for my paper.  I was planning on getting a tupperware container, some supports for the paper, a container with some water, and a hygrometer.  I’d bring the humidity up to a  certain point then open it and put in the paper, and leave it for a period of time.

What level should I bring the humidity in the box to? (60%)?
How long should the paper remain in it (for a st a rting point)?
are paper humidity boxes available to be purchased?
Any other ideas for diy humidity control?

Thanks a lot