U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Humidifying paper

Re: Humidifying paper

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Humidifying paper
  • From: Brian Pawlowski <beepy@netapp.com>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 13:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Ware had a write up in his book the Chrysotype Manual...

  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chrysotype-Manual-Practice-Photographic-Printing/dp/0955112907

Available from Amazon in the UK.

The accompanying hardcover Gold in Photography is a really good read:

  http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Photography-Michael-John-Ware/dp/0955112915

but it is not the practical manual.

He touches on paper humidification process briefly in an online article

  http://www.mikeware.co.uk/mikeware/New_Chrysotype_Process.html

much more details in book above.