Salt Printing and Ocean Water
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Salt Printing and Ocean Water
- From: Zev Schmitz <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 23:41:06 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:x-mailer;bh=eFOhALaLJ25JC1Df/eAiYHAdUgtZFpxMCsRAjeDZf3E=;b=jS1ZFjY++xmQjgBd2MEI4Sn/oM1Ibb7NAlAY+3hS+VCocGvypOi9GoG4CLEJEUSAG1LRo5+BzB9tGxgaLrgoUeNInAoZsmgvO4M14hY6ApnUrSWRNkyB/qoCO6+67R7Xz4NPBzI+yzwkhRIsB8p+tzULczuEiRsogRM9R4hriQI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:x-mailer;b=VXkkro9mt1odSJlUwOK4g3P5AZGSr/1f2xDfNBxpwBfDw+Yl/5ZvfOGxWA0DEIGTU+lZ0cRLZktxDW4v/zsOYkFDR2W+COb4AI4RFM/Y2AbdBNT6IZtajM3HhQ6lF0eAGbIJ7xBZ683eEa5rSAL2K+IVUK6EZqHwDUU3OkyyO5s=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ive been getting into salt printing lately and have just two
questions I cant seem to get answered. First, anything Ive read about
using ocean water says to dilute it at least 1:1 with distilled water.
Is this really necessary? What would happen if the salt solution was
as high as %30 ? Also Ive been using gelatin with my salt solution but
have seen recipes that are purely salt. Which papers are best for such
solutions where no gelatin is used?