Chemigram exhibition in PA
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Chemigram exhibition in PA
- From: Jon Lybrook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:09:11 -0600
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Intaglio Editions
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20080421)
Announcing the opening reception of the exhibition:
Norman Sarachek, Chemigramist
213 Northampton Street, Easton, PA
This Saturday, May 17, 6 to 9 PM
This work with unique cameraless images is based on a technique
pioneered in the 1950's by French artist and professor Pierre Cordier.
It merges the aesthetic of painting and print making with the materials
of photography, without camera, negative, or film. The images are
strongly influenced by Asian art and calligraphy.
/1351 Highland Court, Allentown, PA 18103-6025
Phone: 610 434-9621 Cell phone: 610 762-3375
/Please visit my website at www.normansarachek.com/