U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: COT 320

Re: COT 320

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: COT 320
  • From: Diana Bloomfield <dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 01:04:03 -0400

Hi Bob,

I also use varying sizes of COT320, and I've certainly noticed a difference among the paper sizes as well. I always wondered about that. The newer batch I'm working with doesn't seem to have any of the earlier problems mentioned here, about which I'm really happy-- but my recent experience suggests this paper is not as consistently predictable/reliable as it once was. I do wish paper manufacturers would leave well enough alone. :)

Diana