U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | How do you size your papers? How long do you expose your cyanotypes?

How do you size your papers? How long do you expose your cyanotypes?

  • To: List alt-photo-process-l <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: How do you size your papers? How long do you expose your cyanotypes?
  • From: Malin Fabbri <altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 01:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
A little off topic perhaps - I hope you don't mind - but I was
wondering if you had a minute to share your experience?

At AlternativePhotography.com we are putting together a survey on
SIZING PAPERS... using the experience of photographers working with
alt. proc. asking for which processes they size papers and which
formula they use:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art113.html
If you have the time, please help us fill in the blanks!

And, we would also like to complete the map of EXPOSURE TIMES FOR
CYANOTYPES AROUND THE WORLD. So, if you print cyanotypes using the
sun, please send us your city and the time it takes:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art068.html

If you want to share, just email me off-list. Much appreciated!
All the best,
Malin

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com - Historical photographic methods in use today.

It's finally here! The big book of artists working in alternative processes:
http://www.lulu.com/alternativephoto

Get inspired!