35 MM T-MAX 100 IN PYROCAT?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 35 MM T-MAX 100 IN PYROCAT?
- From: BOB KISS <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:32:12 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcjAc2rmzojzf4BOSzWcvv9oJ0jJvQ==
This will become alt when I scan my 35mm negs and create enlarged
digital negs for PT/PD printing. In the meantime, has anyone developed 35
mm T-max 100 film in Pyrocat HD? Please suggest starting times, temps, and
effective speeds. Please also let me know what you thought of the results;
grain, tonal separation, sharpness?
Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi