U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Show in San Francisco area

Show in San Francisco area

Hey list-people,

I totally forgot to post this notice. I am currently in a group show at the Rayko Photo Center called "Landscape, Other", which I guess could best be described as non-pretty landscape photography. I have three large palladium prints from a current project that are being displayed. If you have ever wondered what a 35mm Tmax3200 image would look like printed as a 22x28 palladium print on Kozo tissue, now is your opportunity to find out. The show will be up through July 14th. Chris McCaw is another alt-dude that will have work displayed in this show.

http://raykophoto.com/?page_id=37

Thanks!

Clay Harmon