U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | speaking of gum dichromate

speaking of gum dichromate

I always meant to post this note to this list but I think I
forgot for a year. An article entitled "Chiba Type --- A
non-toxic alternative to gum dichromate" by Halvor Bjørngård
and Hiroyuki Kobayashi was published in Journal of the Society
of Photographic Science and Technology of Japan, volume 70,
pages 102-112. I think this is a part of his thesis work at
Chiba University. Abstract is in English and Japanese, but the
text is in English. I only have a bound journal and they don't
post electronic version so I don't have anything I can paste
here (besides the copyright issue), but if anyone is seriously
interested, please let me know privately.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"The truth that I am seeking is in your missing file."