U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

  • To: Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>
  • Subject: Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?
  • From: Alberto Novo <alt.list@albertonovo.it>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:25:03 +0200
  • Cc: Alt-Photo Mailing List <alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca>

Grazie Alberto! Greetings to Venice, Loris. BTW, I have casein
   and may try that also for making pigment prints on glass. If I remember correctly,
   you did casein. Do you think casein is better for glass (I mean maybe it
  will adhere to glass better than gum.)
I really don't know, but I will try and report to you.
Alberto