From: Neal Wilson [mailto:wilsonneal@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:31 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: RISING STONEHENGE REDUX

I had good luck previously with the "white" with Palladium/Na2.  I
pre-humidified each sheet, but other than that it required no pre-treatment
(like Ox acid). I developed in warm PotOx and it cleared easily with Citric
Acid or EDTA.  It has excellent wet strength. It was a little 'slower' than
COT320.
Neal

http://www.eset.com