U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: "serum of milk"

Re: "serum of milk"

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Don Sweet wrote:

Serum of milk (Physiol. Chem.), the whey, or fluid portion of milk,
remaining after removal of the casein and fat. Webster's Revised Unabridged
Dictionary, � 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Don Sweet

So I re-checked my (older) unabridged... I'd been looking on the boldfaced entry line -- & there it was in the body of the definition, but even knowing it was there, hard to read (did I mention that I need new glasses?)... But where's the recipe? And how did they do it on fabric, the creeps?

Meanwhile, anyway (anywhey?) back to the cookbook...

thanks,

J.