U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | photo prof job opportunity

photo prof job opportunity

  • To: Alt List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: photo prof job opportunity
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:47:16 -0600

Dear All,
I am back from Haiti (with a wicked flu bug unfortunately; at least no malaria! And Michael Healy I have a great beach shot for you offlist so you won't accuse me of name dropping again, heheheheh) to some very good news.

The Photo Option is alive and well at Montana State University! For a 6 month period there it was possible we would lose one faculty line, but no longer.

Below is a link to the new hire we will be making at MSU for August 09. It is not an alt position but nevertheless I thought you might want a heads up or know of someone else who does as well and can forward this link to her/him.

I am not the head of the committee so direct all questions, etc. to jeanette@montana.edu

It will also be advertised in SPE, CAA and Chronicles shortly, if it is not already, but at least you alt listers are now "in the know".
Chris

http://www.montana.edu:80/cgi-bin/msuinfo/fpview/f/8603-2

Christina Z. Anderson/CZAphotography.com