U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pt/Pd Chemistry in Singapore

Re: Pt/Pd Chemistry in Singapore

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Pt/Pd Chemistry in Singapore
  • From: Trevor Cunningham <tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 16:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

You'd think in a developing country there would be loads of gear laying around as they are, technically, behind in development.  The reality is that they often skip developmental stages.  Before digital imaging came around, Indonesia was VERY poor.  There are a few shops that sell used film gear, but few is the key word.  I've found one shop that sells papers and chemicals, so if your friend speaks Bahasa Indonesian I'll see if I can look up their number.  But I don't remember seeing any enlarging equipment.

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous