U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Print Dryers

Re: Print Dryers

The print dryer that Jon Edwards sells (www.eepjon.com) uses a gentle and controllable heat that circulates over the prints. I use it to dry coated prints but and wouldn't use it for drying washed prints given its contamination with coating dust and such but there no reason it wouldn't make a swell dryer for washed prints if you used it for just that task. The dryer I have is actually his prototype and it has been working wonderfully for about 12 years. I sure don't miss waving a hair dryer back and forth all day long. ;^)

Hope this helps,

Dan