Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:12 PM
Subject: Platypus 2008

This will be the twenty fourth anniversary  Platypus Party. It was started in 1984 as an annual event, but after 1999 it became a biannual event with APIS in between.  I suppose we can soon call it a tradition!

Basically it is a get together for alt photographers to come and show their work and to network.

It will be held on Saturday July 26th at the home of Melody Bostick & Dick Sullivan

18 General Sage Dr, Santa Fe, NM, 87505 call 505-474-0890 for more information.

(Old Pecos Trail to Zia West. Go to General Sage, turn left, ½ mile to No.18)

It’s free. Food and drink provided.