U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Platypus 2008

Platypus 2008

Ok,

I forgot the time on the last post:

The time is from 2:00 8:00 --  PM of course.

Bring prints. Everyone is welcome. Some greats and near greats got their start at Platypus. This will be a great warmup for the Texas shindig! We were down that way tears ago for Burkholder’s wedding so we’re looking forward to going that ways again.

This will be the twenty fourth anniversary  Platypus Party. It was started in 1984 as an annual event, but after 1999 it became a biannual event with APIS in between.  I suppose we can soon call it a tradition!

Basically it is a get together for alt photographers to come and show their work and to network.

It will be held on Saturday July 26th at the home of Melody Bostick & Dick Sullivan

18 General Sage Dr, Santa Fe, NM, 87505 call 505-474-0890 for more information.

(Old Pecos Trail to Zia West. Go to General Sage, turn left, ½ mile to No.18)

It’s free. Food and drink provided.