From: Jon Lybrook [mailto:jon@intaglioeditions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:30 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Do dichromates change with age?

Good to know.  I bought a gum 'kit' and other small bottles of ammonium
and potassium dichromate and related mats to do gum printing from B&S
several years ago, then found other pursuits I was interested in -- and
never even opened the stuff.  Not sure what all is on the shelf related
to gum.

If anyone wants it, please contact me off list and I'll ship it to you.
  Winner take all.

Cheers,
Jon

--