U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Autochrome process books

Re: Autochrome process books

This article was published a few years ago:

Gandolfo JP, Lavedrine B, The autochrome process. from concept to prototype,
 History of Photography, 1994 summer, volume 18, number 2, p 120-128

I read it a few years ago - I don't remember if it refers to any original
documentation.

--
Gordon J. Holtslander				Dept. of Biology
gordon.holtslander@usask.ca		University of Saskatchewan