To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: Lightsource for Gum Bichromates

My bulbs also are Philips brand. I use 24" (60cm) 40W UBVL tubes. The bulb
number was TLK40W/05 or something like that (/05 is the suffix for actinic
light).

24 Temmuz 2008, Perşembe, 6:17 pm tarihinde, Christina Z. Anderson yazmış:
Bjorn,
I use Phillips UVBL tubes for all my gum prints. If I was at home I could
look at the bulb number, but they are blue lights, not the deep Jimmy
Hendrix purple but pale blue/lavender.
Chris