U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Lighting for Platinum/palladium Alt proc Work Area

Re: Lighting for Platinum/palladium Alt proc Work Area

Chris,

You can place colored mylar over your lightbox to filter the light so you don't have to worry about fogging while registering your negatives.

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson