U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Bostick and Sullivan

Re: Bostick and Sullivan

Hi David, have you tried to enter "N/A" to the "State" field after
selecting your country (which is not United States)? The field is marked
as required in the registration form...

29 Temmuz 2008, Salı, 4:41 pm tarihinde, davidhatton@totalise.co.uk yazmış: