U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Gum Bichromate Workshop in Philadelphia

Gum Bichromate Workshop in Philadelphia

Hi,

We are inviting Scott McMahon to run a Gum Bichromate workshop on August 9&10 at our studio in Philadelphia, PA. There are some more seats left for the workshop.

Scott has been working with gum since he learned from Sarah Van Kuren at University of Arts, and it is one of his primary ways of creating final prints. He approaches gum like painting in a free style and keeps everything simple and yet creative.

http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2008summer/gum-bichromate-workshop.html

Also we posted an interview with him about his working method and creative process as a part of articles for Featured Photographers at Basho.

http://featured-photographers.projectbasho.org/

If you are interested or have suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

Warlmy,
Tsuyoshi Ito
1305 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122