U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My first platinum prints - and I'm hooked

Re: My first platinum prints - and I'm hooked

Edward,

See:

http://www.mikeware.co.uk/mikeware/Platino-Palladiotype.html,
http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/articles/ziatype.html
and
http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/articles/zia_ware.html

for options using ammonium iron(III) oxalate sensitizer...

BTW, Pop Palladium prints made with humid paper can manifest quite strong
blacks...

1 Ağustos 2008, Cuma, 7:19 pm tarihinde, Edward Draper yazmış: