U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alizarin crimson and lightfastness

Re: alizarin crimson and lightfastness

That could be, but then none of their paints would rate very high :)

So, the rating on the back is the manufacturer's own rating...hum...

Laura

Katharine Thayer wrote:
P.S. Are you sure Sennelier isn't using a rating system where 1 is the worst? :--)
kt